This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for keikotheuntoldstory.com, owned by Joshua Records LLC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- Security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact such as fill in forms.
- We will not give, sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. See list of third parties on our website merchandise page.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- All merchandise transactions are through a third party with secure online transaction practices. These include online and local retail stores, which are listed on our website. Please refer to their privacy policies for details.
- We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
We can be contacted at the following address:
Joshua Records, LLC
435 SW 5th Ave Suite 201
Portland, Oregon 97201